Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I just wanted to say thank you...

to the AMAZING photographers who have allowed me to use their work!

On my previous post, I mention Jennifer DriscollGillian Spring, and Gannon Burgett as sources for their photos at Deer Park Manor. I got the privilege yesterday to speak with each of them and confirm that my sourcing was an acceptable use of their work, and wow, I appreciate their generosity in letting me do so!

I find that generally, even after sourcing materials, photographers don't like to have their work posted on someone else's blog. Even with sourcing, it's so easy to mistake a photo as owned or taken by that person. I just want to mention these artists for allowing me to use their work, and being so gracious in getting back to me quickly!

Hopefully I'll see each of them photographing DPM again soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment